Welcome to the
Town of Milestone
Milestone is located 55 KM south of Regina. We are a vibrant community and have enjoyed a positive population growth over the last several years. Our Town has many amenities like a swimming pool with a huge new play structure and a beautiful Rink facility. The Town has paved streets, and a good water supply with curb side pickup for garbage and recycling. We have an excellent library with computers available to the public for personal use and high-speed access. Our school serves K-12. Our business section offers many services and products at competitive prices.
To local residents, if you have any suggestions of anything you would like to see posted on here or advertised please feel free to contact the office and let us know. Also if anything is incorrect or has changed please let us know and we will do our best to keep the website up to date.
2021 Ball Registration Info
Milestone Minor Ball is planning to have a 2021 season – Covid 19 rules depending
Registration is March 17, 2021 till March 31, 2021. Please register at: http://www.survey-maker.com/QLH2OYKBI
18 U – 2003, 2004, 2005
15 U – 2006, 2007
13 U – 2008, 2009
11 U – 2010, 2011
19 U – 2002, 2003, 2004
16 U – 2005, 2006
14 U – 2007, 2008
12 U – 2009, 2010
Rally Cap – 2012, 2013, 2014
Learn to Play – 2015, 2016
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for 2021-2022
Kindergarten Registration is now open for children who are five-years-old as of Dec. 31, 2021. Register your child/children by completing one of the following options:
- Online Registration Form:http://www.pvsd.ca/Pages/Kindergarten-Student-Registration-Form.aspx#/=
- Print PDF Registration Form- to scan and email or bring to our school. Student Registration Form.pdf
Please email your registration to email@example.com or drop off at our school. Please enclose a copy of your child’s birth certificate and health card.
We cannot wait to meet our new Cougar’s next September!
CORONA VIRUS INFORMATION
With the Corona Virus impacting everyone’s daily life and a number of Provincial Agencies making announcements through news media etc, the Municipal Office is attempting to provide additional avenues for the public to access information from the Provincial Ministries.
The following links are being made available with respect to education announcements; travel and quarantine information; and COVID Self Assessment;
Federal Government: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html?fbclid=IwAR166HfYUaqL68-Dk3nvqcs2-vGxZ9qlMkVj08KgBMOHK3JTK0kC7K9ovQw
Provincial Government: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus?fbclid=IwAR24mIJ8dVVIxSJZV7V38ZsXKY9AW0vmiplWXyUAxWvf0aFzpQCrFkx4O5k
Self Assessment: https:https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/health-care-administration-and-provider-resources/treatment-procedures-and-guidelines/emerging-public-health-issues/2019-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-self-assessment?fbclid=IwAR3-JSHb-2Jn7zJOrHvIC8xvy7a-pqJ8__hcmrduuo5aGqOkRtBl6mkp_-k
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are taking the following measures for the safety of the public and staff:
• We have implemented increased cleaning protocols for high touch surfaces in public areas including bars, handrails, doorknobs, seat arms, and washrooms etc
• We are reminding employees about washing hands frequently and using proper hand-washing protocol.
• Employees have been reminded to take increased measures to reduce the risk of transmission of the flu and respiratory illness. And to stay home if they are sick.
Please refrain from visiting our office if you:
• Have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days
• If you are not feeling well or have been around someone who isn’t feeling well
Best ways to conduct business:
• Call or email the office if you have any questions or concerns
• ph: 1-306-436-2130; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• we are ready & willing to help with all your needs via phone or email.
If you wish to provide for payment of utility, tax or other accounts with the municipalities, to avoid public contact you may make payments online or through electronic transfer. If you have not set those options up already, contact the municipal office for assistance.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.