The court has a 60′ by 100′ paved, lighted and fenced area that features basketball nets, tennis, badminton, volleyball, pickle ball courts and more. The court is used for various activities, including street hockey and rollerblading, but it also can be used in the winter for Crokicurl.
The facility is open to all free of charge as long as each participant respects the facility and follows the rules. For the safety and consideration of our community members, it is required that you observe the following:
- Individuals utilizing the facility do so at their own risk
- Please utilize the parking lot – DO NOT drive on grass
- Regular Court Hours (9:00 AM – 10:00 PM)
- You may use the court outside of regular hours IF QUIET AND RESPECTFUL
- Proper clean, non-marking footwear required
- Please share the court or limit play to one hour if others are waiting
- Days/times may be designated to certain sports – See Town Schedule
- No food, glass containers, or alcoholic beverages allowed
- No sunflower seeds or gum
- No pets allowed on the court
- No bicycles, skateboards or rollerblades
- Children under the age of 10 must have adult supervision
- No profanity in the court area
- Do not abuse nets or other equipment
- Do not hang on the basketball rims
- Do not climb on the fence
- Always practice safety and courtesy to others
Please bring your equipment (clean shoes, rackets, balls, etc.). Nets for basketball, badminton, pickleball and volleyball are provided.
The following Sport Court Registration Form can be completed to reserve a specific date and time on the court. When you complete the form, you will receive a response with approval or rejection of the date and time. We ask that you try to supply twenty-four (24) hour notice for reservations.
If you need to cancel the reservation, please email [email protected] with the reservation details (date and time) being cancelled as soon as possible.