SaskPower Safety Precautions for a flood:
Electrical     Gas        Generators

Web Site Links:
List Of Emergency Contacts

Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP): Web Link
The PDAP Program assists municipalities and residents in a natural disasters such as flooding, tornadoes, plow winds, etc.

PDAP General Claim Guidelines

Private Water Supplies Flood Program – Saskatchewan Ministry of Health:

The 2015 Flood Program is for citizens with a private well that has been potentially contaminated by flooding.  Contact the local Public Health Office at (306) 766-7500 & Press “1” for information on free water testing.

Private Water Supply – Flood Program

Flood Information:

Following is information the municipality has received from the Ministry of Agriculture regarding flooding:

For non-agricultural emergencies, such as flooded basements, please get in touch with the Office of the Fire Commissioner at 1-855-429-5455.  They can assist in locating pumps, sandbags, etc., and can arrange for an Emergency Management Officer to inspect the site if necessary.

For agricultural emergencies, the Agricultural Knowledge Centre (AKC) in Moose Jaw is the Ministry’s primary contact point.  Resource Agents at the AKC will route calls to regional staff, Ministry specialists or other agencies for response.  All residents are encouraged to call the AKC directly to report agricultural emergencies:

AKC: 1-866-457-2377

Is your community flood ready?  Check-in with the Government of Canada’s “Flood Ready Campaign