Pool Renovation Update:
As some may have noticed, they have started work at the pool in February! Work was delayed due to the extreme cold conditions in January. They will be doing the repair process in steps.
- Preparation: Remove all relevant material so they can access the pool tank (liner, insulation etc.).
- Pool Tank Repairs: The removal and the installation of new galvanized flat steel sheeting panels.
- Supply & Installation of Reinforced PVC Membrane: The existing PVC membrane will be removed to accommodate the remedial work and replaced with a new membrane upon completion of the wall panel remediation.
The Pool was officially opened July 16, 2019. Thank you to Western Recreation, our Public Works staff and the Lifeguards who worked tirelessly to get it up and running as soon as we were able! It looks fantastic! So stop in and go for a swim!
ALL TIMES, PRICES AND DATES ARE TO BE DETERMINED EACH YEAR BY THE TOWN OFFICE AND WILL BE UPDATED AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SEASON.
2019 SUMMER SEASON OPENING DAY July 16, 2019
Milestone Community Swimming Pool Registration for 2019 will be held through the Town office. Please stop by or contact us at 306-436-2130. Lifeguards are NOT able to take requests for lesson registrations or Family Passes. Registration Forms can be picked up at the Town office. We will only accept requests for one session (per child) at a time. Additional session requests will be taken once the session is complete and will be based on availability. All lesson fees are to be paid at the time of registration. If we have not received payment by the first day of lessons, we will consider the registration void. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Public Swimming Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 10 BE ALLOWED IN THE POOL UNATTENDED
Policy Regarding Minimum Age
ANY CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 10 IS TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF A RESPONSIBLE ADULT OR STUDENT OVER THE AGE OF 12. THE GUARDIAN MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM THEMSELVES
PLEASE NOTE: The guardian must be in the water with the swimmer and within arms’ length. As always the guards have the authority to request guardians for swimmers they feel require it even if they are over the age of 10. They also have authority to allow swimmers under the age of 10 without a guardian if they have observed they are a strong swimmer. Thank you for your cooperation.
The person accompanying the child will pay the going rate of admission for the activity being offered at the time.
Please note that this policy is subject to the lifegards discretion. If the lifegard on duty feels that a child is not able to safely swim unattended, a request will be made for a parent or guardian (over the age of 12) to accompany the child in the pool.
Senior Aquasize Sessions:
- Tuesday’s & Thursday 12:30 -1PM
- Starting Date: July 18, 2019
- Season pass $18 *discounted rate for 2019 due to late opening!*
Our 2019 closing day is still to be determined. Please keep an eye out for our posters to find out more information about our final windup. Thank you!
Public swimming hours for 2019 are still to be determined. All prices and swim times are subject to change until finalized each year by the town.
July & August:
- Monday to Saturday: 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Season passes can be purchased at the Town Office. All prices and swim times are subject to change until finalized each year by the town.
- $75 *discounted rate for 2019 due to late opening!*
- immediate family ONLY
- $35 *discounted rate for 2019 due to late opening!*
Daily Swim Fee:
- Daily fees will be charged until a season pass is purchased. This includes rentals and swimming with the school.
- Fees can be paid at the office or given to a guard on duty if the office is empty.
- Family passes include immediate family only.
- Large groups: Please collect funds from all swimmers and pay as a lump sum upon arrival.
Lesson Sessions and fees TBD for 2019
- Session One: July 22-27
- Session Two: July 29-August 3
- Session Three: August 12-17,
Red Cross Assistant Lifeguard Course : August 17 & 18, 24 & 25 (based on interest) Price TBD by Interest. Please contact the Town office to register.
For Assistant Lifeguard Course the minimum age is 13 and completed Level 10 Swim Kinds. Also need Standard First Aid and CPR level C.
Red Cross Assistant Lifeguard price TBD. Includes Manual. Student must be 13 years of age
Preschool to Level 3:
Level 4 to Level 7:
Level 8 to Level 10: