2020 SUMMER SEASON OPENING DAY July 1, 2020 Tentatively
Public Swimming Notice
COVID 19 POLICY *IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ*
• For this season our pool has a maximum capacity of 35 patrons, because of this, anyone entering the facility will be expected to be in the pool. Any and all spectators can stay outside the fence on the benches.
• One way travel will be enforced throughout the pool house and pool deck
• Swimmers are expected to come to the pool in swimming attire. NO CHANGING IN THE CHANGE ROOMS IS ALLOWED
• Before entering the pool deck, swimmers are expected to shower
• You will not be allowed access back into the change rooms once you have exited
• Camper bathrooms on the south side of the pool house will be available for use
• The pool will have disinfected Lifejackets/PDFs available for use, but no toys, games, or other flotation devices will be available
• All patrons will exit through the gate on the south end of the pool house.
LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING SOCIAL DISTANCING OF PATRONS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 10 BE ALLOWED IN THE POOL UNATTENDED
Policy Regarding Minimum Age
ANY CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 10 IS TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF A RESPONSIBLE ADULT OR STUDENT OVER THE AGE OF 12. THE GUARDIAN MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM THEMSELVES
PLEASE NOTE: The guardian must be in the water with the swimmer and within arms’ length. As always the guards have the authority to request guardians for swimmers they feel require it even if they are over the age of 10. They also have authority to allow swimmers under the age of 10 without a guardian if they have observed they are a strong swimmer. Thank you for your cooperation.
The person accompanying the child will pay the going rate of admission for the activity being offered at the time.
Please note that this policy is subject to the lifegards discretion. If the lifegard on duty feels that a child is not able to safely swim unattended, a request will be made for a parent or guardian (over the age of 12) to accompany the child in the pool.
Attention all adult swimmers! MCSP is considering holding Adult Aquasize classes this season based on interest.
Two options available:
#1) Monday & Wednesday 8-8:30pm
#2) Tuesday & Thursday 12:30-1pm
Please text or leave a voicemail with Danielle at (639) 440-7318 to confirm your spot in either #1 or #2. Each set will be restricted to 9 participants to allow to for physical distancing. Fee is $35 for the season.
Adult Lane Swim begins this Friday! And every Friday until the end of season from 12:30-1pm. No registration required (but regular season/daily fees apply)
PUBLIC SWIM HOURS
Monday to Saturday 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm & 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Sunday : CLOSED
Lesson Weeks: **subject to change due to enrolment each session**
Monday to Saturday 2:00 – 5:30 & 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Sunday : CLOSED
Closing Day is August 27, 2020 LOOK FOR POSTERS !
Family Season Pass: $150.00/season
Single Season Pass: $75.00/season
Family Daily Swim: (2 adults & up to 4 kids) $25.00/day
Single Daily Swim: (all swimmers age 1 and over) $5.00/day
Lessons Preschool to Level 4: $50/session
Lessons Level 5 to Level 7: $55/session
Lessons Level 8 to Level 10: $60/session
Season passes and lesson fees can be paid via e transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org OR by mailing a cheque to the Milestone Town Office (Box 74 , Milestone ,SK S0G 3L0). Payment will NOT be accepted at pool.
Daily swim fees can be paid at the pool, however, due to current circumstances, lifeguards will NOT be giving change. Please bring the correct change.
Lesson Sessions and fees for 2020
Session 1: July 6-11
Session 2: July 20-25
Session 3: August 3-8
Session 4: August 17-21 *tentative based on registration in first three sessions